MAX FIELD SIZE: 240
Monday, July 31: Practice session and Pro-Am
Practice Session 1
A squad – 8 a.m. - 8:40 a.m.
B squad – 8:50 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
C squad – 9:40 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Practice Session 2
B squad – 11:30 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
C squad – 12:20 p.m. - 1 p.m.
A squad – 1:10 p.m. - 1:50 p.m.
Practice Session 3
C squad – 3 p.m. - 3:40 p.m.
A squad – 3:50 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
B squad – 4:40 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Pro-Am 7 p.m.
(Note: The tournament dress code applies to all for practice and pro-am)
Pro-Am flier and registration form
Tuesday, Aug. 1: Qualifying Round One (Eight Games)
8 a.m. “A” Squad (fresh)
1:15 p.m. “B” Squad (burn)
6:30 p.m. “C” Squad (double burn)
Wednesday, Aug. 2: Qualifying Round Two (Eight Games)
8 a.m. “B” Squad (fresh)
1:15 p.m. “C” Squad (burn)
6:30 p.m. “A” Squad (double burn)
Thursday, Aug. 3: Qualifying Round Three (Eight Games)
8 a.m. “C” Squad (fresh)
1:15 p.m. “A” Squad (burn)
6:30 p.m. “B” Squad (double burn)
The field is cut to the top 1/3
Friday, Aug. 4: Qualifying Round Four (Eight Games)
10 a.m. Squad bowls eight games of qualifying (fresh)
The field is cut to the top 24
6 p.m. Eight games of head-to-head match play (burn)
Saturday, Aug. 5
10 a.m. Eight games of head-to-head match play (fresh)
5 p.m. Eight games of head-to-head match play (burn)
Top five advance to TV stepladder finals
Sunday, Aug. 6
LIVE stepladder finals on CBS Sports Network
The TV taping schedule (all times local) on Aug. 6 is:
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.: U.S. Women's Open (LIVE)
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.: PWBA Orlando Open (scheduled to air at 8:30 p.m. Eastern - Aug. 15)
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.: PWBA St. Petersburg-Clearwater Open (scheduled to air at 8:30 p.m. Eastern - Aug. 22)
8 p.m. - 10 p.m.: Nationwide PWBA Rochester Open (scheduled to air at 8 p.m. Eastern - Aug. 29)
- Week pass (includes all events from Mon.-Sun. and TV tapings): $30
- TV Day pass: $20
- Monday's practice rounds pass: $5
- Tuesday-Friday qualifying/match-play pass: $10
- Saturday's match-play pass: $15
Tickets can be purchased at Plano Super Bowl or by calling 972-881-0242
Roster | Oil Pattern | Prize Fund | Cashers' Round Pairings | Match-play Schedule
Pairings: A Squad | B Squad | C Squad
Qualifying Results Match Play Results
Qualifying - Round 1 Match Play - Round 1
Qualifying - Round 2 Match Play - Round 2
Qualifying - Round 3 Match Play - Round 3
Qualifying - Round 4
Stepladder Finals | Final Standings
Players registering for the 2017 U.S. Women's Open should note the following rule changes:
- Bowling Equipment - Bowlers will be allowed a maximum of eight (8) bowling balls on the Bowler's Equipment Registration Form. Only these eight balls are permitted int he center or in the locker room during competition. No changes to the form are permitted once A Squad roll call begins.
- Mobile/Electronic Devices - The use of all mobile/electronic devices during competition will be prohibited. This includes cell phones, tablets, laptops, iPods and any electronic device of any kind.
- Practice Sessions - Official practice will consist of three (3) sessions and will be available to all bowlers. Please check the schedule for dates and times.
- Abrasives on Ball Surface - Once warmup begins prior to your competition, no abrasives, cleaners or polishes may be used on equipment. They may, however, be used between sessions. In addition, all sanding products must be removed from the player's area (i.e. Abralon, sand paper, etc.).
- Weight Holes - Once your first warmup session begins, no alterations affecting the weight or balance of your ball may be made.