Home Center:Highland Lanes
Sponsors: Motiv, Genesis, Kameleon Sportswear
Birthdate: January 25
PWBA titles (1):
Major (1): 2018 PWBA Tour Championship, Richmond, Va.
Non-PWBA major titles (1):
Major (1): 2014 USBC Queens, Reno, Nev.
Member of Team Colombia since 2009
Member of Junior Team Colombia starting in 2004
- One gold medal (team), one silver medal (Masters) and one bronze medal (trios) at 2018 PABCON Women's Championships
- One bronze medal at 2017 World Bowling Championships
- One gold medal (team), one silver medal (trios) and one bronze medal (doubles) at 2016 PABCON Women's Championships
- One gold medal (doubles), one silver medal (trios) and one bronze medal (team) at 2012 PABCON Adult Championships
- One bronze medal (team) at 2011 World Bowling Women’s Championships
- One silver medal (team) at 2009 PABCON Adult Championships
- Rolled a perfect game in doubles at the 2009 World Bowling Women’s Championships (it was the fourth in the history of the event)
- One gold medal (doubles) at 2010 World Bowling Youth Championships
- NCAA Women's Bowling Championships in 2008, 2011
- USBC Intercollegiate Team Championships women’s title in 2011
- Won the 2005 Colombian Junior National Championship
- During the 2010-11 season: Helped UMES to the 2011 NCAA national championship with a win over Vanderbilt; Helped UMES to a win at the 2011 USBC Intercollegiate Team Championships (Rodriguez converted the 3-6-9 to seal the win), making the Hawks the first team to win both titles in the same year; Named NCAA Division I Player of the Year by the National Tenpins Coaches Association; third consecutive Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) Player of the Year award; four-time All-American
- During 2009-10 season: National Tenpins Coaches Association (NTCA) First-Team All-American; MEAC Player of the Year honors (second straight); MEAC first-team honors; UMES Female Athlete of the Year.
- During the 2008-09 season: First-team All-American; MEAC Player of the Year and first-team All-MEAC Performer; Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference Commissioner's All-Academic Team.
- During 2007-08 season: Helped UMES to the NCAA national championship; second-team All-American